Rent Space At First Church
Long-term rentals for non-profit organizations and event space for private parties available in historic Mid-Wilshire/Koreatown building.
First Unitarian Church, an historically liberal congregation located in a 1920-eras building, offers long-term rental space for non-profit organizations that share our vision of “world community with peace, liberty and justice for all.”
We also offer rental space for private parties, community meetings, theater and concert productions and movie shoots.
A variety of rooms are available:
- Single offices: Each approximately 150 square feet range from $200 to $275 per month depending on size. Includes janitorial service.
- Meeting rooms: Capacity of 50, 100 or 250 persons, range from $1000 to $3,000 per month or rentable by the hour or day.
- Channing Hall: Capacity 250 persons. $1,700 per day plus refundable security deposit. Includes kitchen, security, tables and chairs.
- Fritchman Auditorium: Seats 700. $300 for first hour plus $100 each additional hour.
- Gymnasium: 2000 square foot. Available for daily rental. $1000 per day includes 15 round tables and 60 chairs.
For more information or to visit the site, call Sonia at (213) 389-1356